When you are cooking for yourself something tasty for your health, maybe it could be also useful for your face. The main criterion for making homemade masks is that they all are edible.
This time I would like to talk about strawberry yogurt. These two components could be mixed for eating as well as we can use them for face mask. I am aware that it is suitable for different skin types.
You can also use lemon juice or olive oil like additions for this mask depending on skin type or use nothing.
Benefits of yogurt mask are well-known. You can get interesting recipes by adding any fresh fruit to yogurt.
Yogurt and Strawberry Beneficials
- yogurt moisturizes face skin and lightens dark spots
- vitamins nourish the skin and keep it youthful
- acid contained in strawberries work as chemical peeling
- strawberries seeds work as a mechanical exfoliator
- 2-3 ripe strawberries
- 1 Tbsp of natural unsweetened yogurt (It’s better to use one without preservatives)
Mash strawberry with fork.
Add some drops olive oil for dry skin or ½ teaspoon of lemon juice for oily skin. Mix all components.
Evenly spread mask over the face except eye area. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Turn on nice music. Close your eyes and relax.
Wash your face with warm water.
Do you like the masks on yogurt as basic component? If yes do it twice a week. Use mostly seasonal fruits or other fresh products. I am sure you will enjoy honey mask or the mask from oatmeal.