If you don’t have time and inclination to visit beauty salons, you can provide your skin healthy state yourself at home. There are many natural home remedies for skin care right at your fingertips.
Combining these products in different ways you can get a variety of homemade natural recipes. Take a look what potential home remedies for skin care are:
- natural dairy products such as milk, yogurt, sour cream, heavy cream. They must be free of sugar, dyes, flavors and preservatives. You can make masks and scrubs using milk products (read article Benefits of Yogurt Face Masks)
- olive oil (preferably extra virgin olive oil), castor oil and different aromatic oils (about advantage of olive oil in detail in the article What are the Benefits of Olive Oil for Face?)
- green tea, salt, sugar, baking soda, oatmeal, ground coffee (read article What Are the Benefits of Coffee Scrub)
- eggs, honey (useful article How to Use Honey for Face Mask)
- almost all fruits and vegetables: lemon, lime, strawberry, apricot, banana, papaya, avocado, carrots, potatoes. They contain a lot of vitamins and organic acids. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet and use them when prepare home remedies for skin care. That is very useful.